Monday, October 12, 2009

Outbox: Safe?

To: Brook Haupenstaat
From: Ira Blatt
Subject: Safe?

Hi Brook,

I’m just checking to make sure you’re ok. I heard the report on the news about the ReginaPro office exploding this morning around 6:00 am. I don’t think you would be there as early in the morning as the collapse, and the news said they don’t think anyone was on the property at all this morning, but I’m still checking in. I know that Darcy was having you do a lot of extra stuff for her lately.

Anyway, email me or give me a call as soon as you get this. Just an “I’m ok” is enough. I hope nobody’s hurt. If you want to talk, give me a call. I know I’ve been busy this semester, but when I heard about the building falling down I realized that I need to make more time for the people who are the most important to me.

That’s all. I’ll check in later.
Ira


(Continue to the ReginaPro response.)

No comments:

Post a Comment